Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Theory:||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound||Feature:||Skin Tightening, Wrinkle Remove|
|Energy:||0.1-2j||Screen:||10 Inch Screen|
|Focal Depth:||1.5mm , 3mm ,4.5mm,8mm,13mm||Input Power:||300W|
|Scan:||3D Scan||Shot Length:||8MM-25MM|
1. Wrinkle Removal
2. Skin rejuvenation
3. Skin tightening
4. Face lift
5. Brow lift.
6. Pore removal
8. Double chin removal
|Type||Focused Ultrasound Face lift Hifu|
|Hifu Transducers||1.5MM ;3.0MM; 4.5MM;8MM;13MM|
|Space Between Thermal Point||1.5MM-2.5MM step 0.1 MM|
|Shot Length||8MM-25MM step 1MM|
|Handle Shots||10000 shots|
|Net Weight of machine||8.2KG|
|Net Weight of trolley||22KG|
1. Skin cleaning.
2. Take photo and mart the treat skin area.
3. Pt gel as a conductor between the transmitter and the skin.
4. Mark the treating area, such as around the chin, neck, both sides of the plane.
5. A smooth hand piece delivers highly focused ultrasound energy which safely heats up the subcutaneous layer at designated depth. The patient will be asked to feedback on the intensity of heat so that the procedure does not become uncomfortable or painful whilst achieving optimum results.
6. Pay attention to avoid the edge of the chin nerve (marginal mandibular nerve) and supraorbital never (supra orbital never) area.
7. After completion and no recovery period, can use skincare products and make-up.
8. Just single treatment only. The full effect will gradually appear in 2-3 months.
9. The results of ultrasound skin tightening and elasticity will be gradual over the following 2 -3 months as the new collagen regenerate.
10. There is no downtime following this treatment. Some patients experience mild redness of the skin, but this is temporary. The results continue to improve for up to 9 months. The results can last for 1 year.
1. What is HIFU?
HIFU is a safe, non-surgical ultrasound treatment that counteracts the effects of time and gravity on your skin. HIFU uses the body's own regenerative response to gently and gradually lift skin on the eyebrow, under the chin and on the neck, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
2. What is unique about HIFU?
HIFU is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to actually lift skin. HIFU is also the only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue targeted during the treatment to ensure the energy is deposited to where it will be most beneficial.
With the addition of the new HIFU Treatment, HIFU is also now the only non-invasive procedure specifically indicated by the FDA to improve lines and wrinkles on the chest.
3. Can HIFU replace a face lift?
HIFU treats the deep foundational layer addressed in cosmetic surgery, but won't duplicate the results of a facelift. HIFU is a great alternative, however, especially for those not ready for surgery or for patients looking to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
4. How does HIFU different from laser treatments?
HIFU uses sound energy - tried-and-true ultrasound - which has unique properties that allow it to bypass the surface of the skin to treat depths not matched by any other non-invasive cosmetic device. HIFU ultrasound stimulates collagen production in the skin's foundation, resulting in a clinically significant lift of tissue over 2-3 months.
5. How does HIFU stimulate the creation of collagen?
HIFU deposits focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the skin at the optimal temperature for collagen regeneration. The treatment jumpstarts a natural process, known as neocollagenesis, to produce fresh, new collagen. HIFU doesn't involve any creams, fillers or toxins; it just relies on your body's own collagen-building process for natural, noticeable results.
6. How long does a HIFU treatment take?
The length of the treatment will depend on the area being treated and your individual treatment plan. A face and neck procedure typically takes 60-90 minutes, while a chest treatment takes approximately 30 minutes.
7. Will I need to take time off?
With HIFU, there is no downtime. After your procedure, you can resume your normal activities immediately, without having to follow any special post-treatment measures.
8. What does the HIFU treatment feel like?
As the ultrasound energy is delivered, you will feel tiny amounts of energy being deposited to precise depths, indicating that the collagen-building process has been initiated. Comfort levels vary from person to person, but the sensation only lasts while the ultrasound energy is being delivered.
9. When will I see results? How long do they last?
After your HIFU Treatment, you may see some initial effect, but the ultimate results will take place over 2-3 months, as your body naturally regenerates collagen. Since the procedure stimulates your own collagen production, how long the results last really depends on you. The treatment produces new collagen on the inside, but your natural aging process will dictate how long that translates into visible results on the outside.
10. How many HIFU treatments will I need?
Most patients only need one treatment. However, based on the degree of skin laxity, the biological response to ultrasound energy and the individual's collagen-building process, some patients benefit from additional treatments. Because skin continues to age, future touch-up treatments can help patients keep pace with the body's natural aging process.
11. Are there any side effects?
The skin might appear flushed at first, but the redness should disappear within a few hours. Some patients’ experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to the touch, but these are temporary in nature. Other, less common post-procedural effects may include temporary bruising or numbness on small areas of skin. As with any medical procedure, there is the possibility for other rare effects, which your practitioner will review with you.
12. Is HIFU safe?
HIFU procedure has been used safely in over 250000 treatments worldwide. Ultrasound energy has been used safely in the medical field for more than 50 years. In addition, every HIFU practitioner receives extensive procedural training, so you can feel confident in choosing a provider listed on the HIFU Doctor Locator.
13. Who is a good candidate for HIFU?
A good HIFU candidate has mild to moderate skin laxity where the skin begins to feel and look less firm. Examples include a lowered eyebrow line, loose skin on the neck, sagging under the chin, and lines or wrinkles on the chest. Of course, the best way to find out if you're an HIFU candidate is to consult with a practitioner.